CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

January 3, 2008

What Would I Do Without You Guys?

Last Friday (December 28th) I was able to get together with some of the girls. Hilary came into town and so of course we had to go out. Hilary, Kim, Shelley and I all got together and had a great night.

We kicked off the night by going to a little store called Sisters and shopped there for some jewelery. This store is darling, if you haven't ever been there find it and go! I of course bought a couple pairs of earrings.
Then we headed over to Garnder Village. We got there around 7 and walked through all the little shops. We laughed and had a great time, and of course had to go into Sweet Afton's and get a little taste of some wonderful fudge. It was amazing!!
After shopping we went and ate at Archibald's Restaurant. We started off with a sampler plate for our appetizer and then all of us ordered the Country Chicken Pasta. We loved it and had a ball laughing at each other and catching up.
With Hilary living out in the middle of nowhere, we don't get to see her very often and miss her so much. There was so much to catch up on with her and we really could have sat there and talked all night.
I honestly don't know what I would do without so many great friends in my life. It's my friends that keep me sane. I just want all of you to know how much I truly appreciate all that each and everyone of you do for me. Even if you do live far away and I never get to see you. Knowing that you're always just a phone call away makes the biggest difference in my life. And for those of you who are close by, I know that I am still functioning with 18 month old twin boys because of all your help, support and love.


Thank you... I love all of you!

3 comments:

Shelley said...

I Love You Too!!! We will always remember the dressing room and the 8 chins!!!

Shell

Jason and Tawni said...

You are so right! Friends are the best thing in the world. I am also grateful to have you as my friend and even though we are far away, I am always here for you and I know that you would return the favor anytime. And trust me, I am sure I will be needed to have some questions answered in the next few months! You look great and it seems like you all had a fun GNO!

Bugger said...

Hello JOhnson's
I just found your blog on Tiffs,
This is the Clayton's and the boys are so big and cute! Looks like fun! Let us know when we can get together!
Katie