CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

June 7, 2008

Kelly's SURPRISE trip to see...

So way back at the end of March, I surprised Kelly with a little get away. I put him in the car and told him we were going for a Sunday drive. Well, we ended up at the airport, and Kelly was shocked!

All he knew once we got to the ticket counter was that we were going to Denver, CO. While we were there we drove around the city, ate at The Cheesecake Factory for lunch on Monday, and then that night ate dinner at Ruth's Chris Steak House.
After we ate dinner, we got into a little buggy pulled by a guy on a bike. It was so fun. He took us over to the Pepsi Center, and Kelly still had no idea what we were doing.


It wasn't until we were in line, and he said to me, "I'm going to need a ticket to get in" that I finally gave him the ticket. The Bon Jovi concert ticket.

Kelly was in shock. He just kept saying over and over again "holy crap, holy crap." He's told me ever since I've known him that if he could go to one concert, Bon Jovi was the one he would choose. I loved it! His reaction was priceless.

We were there at the Pepsi Center to see Bon Jovi in concert with Chris Daughtry opening for him. It was amazing! Daughtry was fantastic! He performed, as if it were his concert we were all there to see, and I wouldn't have been disappointed in the least.


Once Bon Jovi came on stage, they played non-stop for two hours. It was unbelieveable! They played songs from his newest album plus all the older ones that we love. We were exhausted just watching, so I can't imagine how he must have felt. Not only him, but his band too. The drummer was insane. He's a big dude, solid muscle, and he was moving so fast I was facinated just watching him.


Thanks Kelly for being such an amazing husband! I love you and am so happy that I was able to share this dream of yours with you!

No comments: