CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

June 26, 2008

What A Ride

Landon's buddy Ethan has one of those old horses on springs that we all used to ride as kids. You remember the ones hooked onto springs, that you'd jump on and they'd rock back and forth and up and down, until you finally bucked yourself off because you got rockin so hard and fast. Remember those ones?

Well anyway, Landon loves Ethan's and rides it every chance he gets. I can't believe how great his proprioception is. Carter gets on it and hardly even moves. Landon on the other hand goes crazy and stays on. He's not yet bucked himself off of it, or lost his balance. It amazes me.


I love to see how happy he is when he's on it. His whole face lights up and he laughs and hysterically at himself. It makes me laugh!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Anytime he wants to ride, he sure can! You know how good of a deal it was! And good job using the proprioception word!

Jill said...

Didn't he used to really get his excersaucer rockin' when he was a baby? I thought I remembered him almost tipping it over once when I was there because he rocked so hard in it. Anyway, cute pictures.