CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

July 2, 2008

Pool Party at Tiffany's

Last weekend, Kelly and his friends took off on Friday and went to Fairview. They stayed in Shelley's family's cabin, and went 4-wheeling. They also took their computers and did some gaming. I know... it's a little weird, but it's their thing, and it made them happy. So that's ok with me.

Seems as how we girls (Kim, Shelley, Tiffany, and I) were home with all the kids, we decided to raid Tiffany's house and have a pool party. It was so much fun! All the kids laughed and played outside for hours. Carter went completely under as he tried to go down the little slide on the pool and fell off the side. He was a little upset about it, but shook it off and went on his way.

Landon found lots of things to play with. Balls, toy lawn mowers, shovels, I think he liked playing with all that way more than actually swimming. He did play in the pool and took a couple turns on the slip-n-slide too.

Alivia, Abby, Bree, Ethan, Ian, Jackson, were so much fun to play with. The boys loved splashing around and chasing after them. Jackson used the hose to get the slide wet on the pool, and Carter thought it was so fun to play in the water as he held the hose. Bree made sure that we kept sunscreen on everyone regularly. Alivia, Ethan, Abby and Ian, were just as much fun as they always are. Ian cracked me up by carrying around the sprayer that attaches to the hose. For some reason, he loves to carry them around with him all the time. So funny!

Tiffany had fresh fruit and drinks, and even made sloppy joes for lunch. It was fantastic! Thank you so much Tiffany for letting us bombard your home. We loved being there and hope we can do it again soon!

Here are some pictures...

3 comments:

Jason and Tawni said...

Looks like you guys had a great time at Tiffany's. I swear, swimming is the only way to stay cool in this ridiculous heat. Also, I have been watching the Bachelorette (as usual) and I picked Jason from the very beginning so I am happy to see that he is in the final 2 ... Can't wait for Monday to see what happens!

Alison Ward said...

Looks like so much fun! My kids have been jumping on the tramp with the sprinkler every day for the last two weeks! Simple pleasures.

kamikae said...

I know the whole world practically is but I didn't realize you loved the Twighlight series so much. Tiffany was telling me about your vacation plans to Forks. I am so jealous. Your blog is very cute by the way, I love it!