CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

September 7, 2008

Tormenting

I don't know what it is about tormenting Kelly... but I LOVE IT! Isn't that awful. He absolutely hates it of course, and gets unbelievably mad a me most of the time. Yet I still do it, all the time. I do all things to him, trickling is the worst. He hates to be tickled more than anything in the world. He's so ticklish that if you even pretend to start tickling him he'll be having fits acting like you already are. It's hysterical! To me anyway!! He hates having people whisper in his ear, like you see here. This is a common face you'd see him have whether it's tickling or whispering. Do any of you do this to your husbands, or am I just mean? Either way, I don't know that I'll ever stop doing it. It's too much fun and way to funny to stop. Sorry Kelly! I still love you more than anything in this world.

2 comments:

Erwin and Michelle said...

I do that all the time to Erwin. He absolutely hates it, but I still do it, cause it makes me laugh. He's very ticklish, and he also hates it when I whisper in his ear, which I then try to more, because he throws such a laughing fit. I'm terrible, but I totally do it anyway.

Marty and Emily said...

Ha! I DARE you to give Marty a wet willy or tickle him or just do anything AT ALL when he is ALMOST asleep! That was the first time I heard my husband yell at me. But in the morning, he could barely even remember it. I save those for very special occasions. :)