CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

October 11, 2008

New Twilight Trailer


Ok, so I am officially FREAKING OUT! I have to admit, I have watched the new Twilight Trailer about 20+ times now, and I get even more giddy and excited each time I watch it. This can't possibly be healthy, for me to be this obsessed with a movie. But... to be honest, I couldn't care less. I can not wait for the movie to come out! So for all of you reading this that may think that I am insane, just know that I do not care, sorry! For those of you who are freaking out with me, call me or post about it so we can further discuss. Only 40 days from today, and it's not coming fast enough!

5 comments:

miller family said...

i am excited too - haven't seen the trailer yet though:(
you are awesome! talk to you soon.

Miranda said...

Seriously! Isn't it awesome?!?! I'm scared to watch it again and again...and again....and again. lol ooh the butterflies! Did I tell you that I'm going out to Hollywood at my husband's insistance at Charlotte's invite for the red carpet premiere stuff?

Erwin and Michelle said...

Ya, I can't even count the number of times I've watching it already. All I can say is Squeeeee!!!! I'm so glad we are on the planning committee it makes it even more exciting. :)

Miranda said...

Planning committee? For opening night?

We are camping out at the theatre sunday night and staying in a hotel in Hollywood monday night after the premiere. I've never been to Hollywood so I'm super excited!

Susan Cummings said...

you and Shauna are truly freeks over these books, but i guess that would make the mother or a true freek :) oh well i guess she is in good company, Erinn loves them also.
love you
Suz