CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

October 17, 2008

ThE PuMpKiN pAtCh & cOrN mAzE


It's an annual tradition for us to go to a Pumpkin Patch every fall with the kids.

We chose today to go. Shelley, Kim and I loaded up the kids this morning and headed to the best pumpkin patch. They have old tractors the kids can play on and a super fun corn maze for the kids to get lost in.






Landon and Carter had so much fun! They loved running around and climbing on the tractors. It was really cute watching them try to pick up the larger pumpkins. They sure tried hard and I was surprised with some of the ones they were able to pick up.



This is the pumpkin Landon chose.

This is the pumpkin Carter chose.

Landon and Carter had little tiff over who got to drive one of the tractors.

Shelley wheeled the kids and the pumpkins around in the wheel barrel.

We all posed for some cute pictures and had a great time.

1 comment:

Patti and Tyler said...

Christy your kids are so cute. I just started doing a blog and I found yours, so I added you to mine. I hope that is ok.