CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

November 4, 2008

HaLLowEEn 2008

Halloween was full of fun and excitement this year.

We started off by dressing Kelly in the wee early hours. The team he works on decided to all dress up as cartoon characters from the 80's. Kelly chose to be a Pound Puppy. I took some of his clothes and sewed on all the spots, the tail, and made the Pound Puppy logo for his butt. Then I got one of my headbands, and made him some ears.

Isn't he so cute!!

What a cute Logo!!

Kelly and his fellow Pound Puppy friends.

Once I had him out the door, it was cookie time. The Devey and Tolboe chillins came over and we all decorated some cookies for them to eat for breakfast. I figured the day was going to be so full of sugar anyway, we may as well start it off that way. The kids loved it!

Me and the Boys
Don't mind me... I woke up in my costume. A scarry, mean, wife/mom.

Carter and Landon really enjoyed the frosting.

Shelley, Alivia & Ethan

After the cookie disaster, it was time for hair. Both Alivia and Abby were being princesses for Halloween, and you can't be a princess without princess hair. So we turned my kitchen into a beauty salon, and started on some ringlets.

Stylist at work on Alivia's hair.

Alivia's beautiful Snow Princess hair.

Abby's beautiful Cinderella hair.
Finally after that it was time for me and the boys to get ready and head up to Salt Lake to Trick or Treat at Kelly's work. Sadly, I didn't take any pictures of the boys in their cowboy costumes again. I honestly don't even know what I was thinking. After that we headed to Heber and surprised Morgan and my Mom. It was a great day, and the boys had a wonderful time.

No comments: