CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

January 23, 2009

Getting To Know You Game

Shelley sent this to me and I thought it was fun. Here are some fun facts about me right now.

Six names you go by:
1. Mommy
2. Christy
3. Chris
4. Humuhnuh (Kelly's family calls me this)
5. Homanuh (Kelly's Dad doesn't say Humuhnun right, and always calls me this)
6. Sissy (Shelley's and Kim's kids call me this)

Three things you are wearing right now:
1. Black hat
2. Glasses
3. Cute jeans

Three things you want very badly at the moment:
1. Someone to make lunch
2. A Vacation
3. Peace & Quiet

Four People who will fill this out
1. Vicki
2. Summer
3. Miranda
4. Amy
Two things you did last night:
1. My Shows (Ugly Betty, Grey's, & Private Practice)
2. Boggle

Two things you ate today:
1. Honey Nut Cheerios
2. A Caramel

Two people you last talked to on the phone: (other than while at work)
1. Kelly
2. Greg

Two things you are going to do tomorrow:
1. Clean
2. Have dinner with friends.

Favorite beverages
1. Diet Coke
2. Diet Cherry Pepsi
3. More Diet Coke

No comments: