CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

January 18, 2009

What Happens When Vicki Comes To Town

Friday night was a night to remember. My adorable friend Vicki came into town for the weekend. Which inevitably meant a Girls Night Out.

Before we begin the night's event's let me introduce Vicki. She is who I want to be when I grow up. I have never met anyone like her. Vicki is the life of the party. A comedian. Famous among TM's. Loving. Beautiful. So genuine. A wonderful Mother and friend, and so many other things. The only flaw she has is that she's a S#!T when it comes to taking her picture!

Example shown here.
She refuses to show her face in pictures.

So on with the event's of the night. Kim, Meg, Shelley and I started the night with some shopping. We started at Old Navy where we found some fabulous deals. I bought a black trench coat and all of us bought super cute hats. Shelley and I bought khaki ones and Meg and Kim bought camouflage ones. We all got a screaming good deal on them. We continued the shopping spree at Target but only bought treats to sneak into the movie later that night.

Our next stop was Spaghetti Mama's at Jordan Commons. This is where we met up with Vicki, Amy, Miranda, Paula, and all our other friends. The plan originally was that about 13 - 15 of us were getting together. However there were so many more people there, which made it even more fun. I think there were easily 20 - 25 people who ended up coming. It was great. We ate dinner and caught up with each other, talked Twilight, looked through Miranda's photo album from the Twilight Premier in Cali, and of course laughed uncontrollably. This too is inevitable with this group.

Miranda brought the bottle of Vampire wine, that Vicki bought in Forks at Bella Italia. We had fun with it too, and NO we didn't drink it.

The food was just alright for me, all except for the dessert... some sort of ice cream. It was NASTY! It seriously tasted like frozen baby food. YUCK!!

After dinner we headed over to the theater to see none other than TWILIGHT!! We bought our beverages, found our seats, and waited anxiously for the breath taking views of Edward to appear on the screen. There were many squeals, cheers, sighs, and even some screams throughout the movie. I'm sure the other movie goers in the theater thought we were all nuts, but that's the last thing any of us cared about.


After the movie we chatted with everyone in the hall and said our goodbyes. It was bittersweet. I had a great time, and can't wait to get together with everyone again. Hopefully next time Summer, Amanda, and Heather will be able to join us. Thanks everyone for such a great night. I love you guys and miss you already.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I want to be like Vicki when I grow up too!

Thanks for a great night!! I had a blast!

Marty and Emily said...

I wish I could have been in that theater! I had a girls night out like that a little while ago. With all the giggles and squeals and what-not I'm pretty sure people thought we were drunk. But ya know, sometimes a girl's just got to go be a girl. Glad you guys had fun!

Miranda said...

SO FUN!!!!! I can't wait to see you girls again. Love you!