CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

March 26, 2009

The Baby Bump

This is a little frightening for me to post. Why? Because I am self conscious. A friend of mine posted a picture on her blog every 4 weeks that she was pregnant, and I loved watching her slowly get bigger. So I thought that despite my fear, I'd do the same thing. After all, I'm sure that looking back I will want to see it and I'm sure this baby will too.

So this is the "Baby Bump" at 12 weeks and 6 days.
The picture is a little scary I know. As for the pregnancy, it's going along pretty smoothly. I had my 12 week checkup and we heard a good strong heart beat (170 beats per minute). I'm a little sick in the afternoons, and have lost my appetite, but it hasn't been too bad. The good news is that since becoming pregnant I've lost 14 pounds! YIPEE!!

9 comments:

*Jane Lee* said...

I think you look great! I wish I was as brave as you but at 20 weeks, I'm as big as a bus. SHEESH! Keep up with the pictures because I will enjoy looking at them as you get bigger. Wish I had done this with mine... Maybe next time, if there is a next time. :)

Kari said...

You look great Christy! I am so so happy for you! :)

Jason and Tawni said...

Am I that friend that posted pictures every 4 weeks? Ha Ha if I am, I am lame I know. But you are right. I put the pictures in Stella's baby book and I love looking at them so be brave and do it! This is a great picture, you look awesome woman! I am jealous, I need to lose 14 pounds! You suck!

Unknown said...

Yes Tawni you are that friend, and I'm so glad that you did it. I just need to buck up and continue with it.

Jill said...

You look great!! It's going to be easier to look at those pictures when this baby is here & you've lost the baby bump altogether. Keep the pictures coming!!

Erwin and Michelle said...

What baby bump?? I don't see one, and btw, you look fantastic! Keep up with the pictures, I wish I would have taken more. ;)

Amy said...

You are so cute!!!

Tom and Misti Sherwood said...

You look awesome!

Sunny & Court said...

I haven't checked in on you in awhile so this is news to me. Congrats!!