CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

March 18, 2009

St. Patricks Day Cookies

What better is there to do for the holidays than make cookies with the kids? We invited the Devey's and Tolboe's over to make cookies with us for St. Patricks Day. It was so much fun!! I had prepared the cookie dough in advance and then when everyone got here we spread out the flour on the kitchen table and started rolling out the dough.


We let each kid pick two cookie cutters to start with and they cut out their own cookies. They LOVED it!


After about two or three rounds they were done and so Kim, Shelley and I finished the rest while the kids went outside and played.


When they were done baking we frosted them and everyone took home a plate of cookies. I love doing this with the kids. It's not something that I do often because it's such a mess, but I figure the holidays warrant a fun activity and this is a favorite.

No comments: