CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

June 27, 2009

20 & 26 Week Baby Bump's & Pregnancy Update

So I've obviously been slacking with the Baby Bump pictures. My pregnancy is going really well. I've really gotten big (at least it seems so to me) in the last week or so. Traveling to Nauvoo was hard on my body, having to turn around and help the boys as often as I did. But I made it and only had to rest for a few days after getting home. For some reason I had a hard time walking, I was really sore where my incision from my c-section is. Now I'm doing much much better.

At my last Dr. appointment (24 weeks) we had to have another ultrasound. During the one at 20 weeks they weren't able to get a good view of baby boy's heart, and therefore had to try again. He was still on his belly but the tech was able to get a good enough view, and everything looks great!

The best news that we received from the ultrasound is that he's measuring bigger, and so they moved up my due date. Instead of being due October 3rd, my new due date is September 29th! HOORAY!! That's 4 days earlier!!

The 20 Week Baby Bump

The 26 Week Baby Bump
...Please pay no attention to how awful I look in this picture...

2 comments:

Kari said...

you look Fabulous!! :) And yay for 4 days earlier...my boys were born the 27th! September is a good month!

Miranda said...

You are so adorable! I miss you already :)