CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

January 30, 2010

Mazza & Avatar


Tonight I (along with Mason) met up with the Ladies and had dinner at our favorite restaurant Mazza in Salt Lake. The food there is Fantastic!! I always order the same thing, some humus to start, and a steak and cheese sandwich for my entree. We recently discovered their Aioli sauce and can't get enough of it. It normally comes with their fries, but we love to dip our sandwiches in it too. It's delicious!


Sweet Baby Mason
(He's always SO good when I take him with me.)


The Lovely Amy


The Fabulous Kimmy


And The Gorgeous Shelley


Dinner!
The sandwich comes wrapped like this.
We call the fries "Charly fries". It's a Twilight thing.
And that is the vat of heaven. Aioli!!

It's become a tradition ever since going to Forks to take friends with us, that couldn't come in person, on a stick. We take a picture of them and attach it to a popsicle stick. Tonight we were wishing these Ladies could have been with us.

Genell, Lisa, Meg, Miranda, Rae, Summer, & Vicki

After dinner, we went to the theater on 33rd South and State to see Avatar.
The movie was AMAZING! I loved it!! I wasn't sure how much I'd like the movie. I didn't really know much about it going in, just that everyone who had seen it thought it was fantastic. Mason wasn't the best in the theater, but he wasn't awful either. I had to stand in the entry way for a lot of the movie, but as long as I was standing he was great. I almost preferred to stand anyway. There was a family seated behind us with a lot of young kids. They kept kicking my chair and talking. I was really annoyed. In my opinion, Mason was much better in the theater than them.

I had such a great night. I love spending time with my friends. It's always so nice to be able to get out of the house and enjoy their company. I can't wait to do it again soon.

No comments: