CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

December 9, 2007

Family Pictures







We had our family pictures taken on Saturday by Eveline Wunder, "Little Wunders Photography."
The boys were pretty good and I thought we might get a few pictures that were good, but I never expected these though. I am loving all of them! Even the one of Kelly and I.
Eveline is an AMAZING photographer! Thank you so much!
I can not wait to see more!
Once I have the rest of them I will post them so everyone can see them.


6 comments:

Mrs. Little Gray House said...

These pictures are so cute! And I am so glad you started blogging.

elonna said...

I love the pictures! I am so glad that you are able to stay home with your boys what a blessing. You look great. I am not sure what you are talking about with not knowing everything on a blog... you have everything. I like the music!

The Shirley Family said...

Yea!! I'm so glad you started a blog. Your new family pictures are darling. I especially love that first picture with just the twins. They are sure cuties! Your blog looks great and I can't wait to see more.

miller family said...

the pictures are adorable! i can't believe how big landon and carter are. they sure are cute:)

Marty and Emily said...

christy! This site is bloggerific! It will be so fun to keep up with you guys. Those pictures are SO cute!!! Something about seeing Carter in that nice, sophisticated chair makes me want to giggle :)

Josh, Abbie, Tienna and Kiara said...

Christy I found you!! I'm so glad I finally found your blog and that things are going well! Your boys are adorable!