CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

December 11, 2007

Morgan & Jordan


For all of you who haven't heard, my little sister Morgan is engaged and is getting married this Saturday, December 15th. This is one of their pictures they had taken and it brings me to tears every time I look at it. I have no idea why, to be honest. I just know it does, call me crazy!


Jordan Clyde is the amazing guy who won her heart and we couldn't be happier for them. We've all been super busy in preparing for the wedding, and honestly can't wait for it to be over with... so everyone can just relax and enjoy what's left of the holiday season. Congratulations Morgan! We are so happy that you have found someone as wonderful as you to live the rest of your life with. Jordan is one very lucky guy. Kelly, Landon, Carter and I love you so much!

No comments: