CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 11, 2008

A Wild Hair?

Do you ever find it fascinating to play with your children's hair? Well, I do. Morgan and I were hanging out a little while ago, and decided it would be fun to give the boys a new hair style for the day. This is what we came up with.

Mohawks!!

Not very original I know. But they were sure cute on them, and they actually sat very still and let me do their hair without even fussing. Probably because they were eating cereal at the time, but I was still proud of them. Thanks boys for letting me play with your hair!

2 comments:

Marty and Emily said...

Nice look! It was vaguely familiar...and then I remembered that Brynn had a fauxhawk for the first 4 months of her life, no matter how hard we tried to comb it down. Maybe I just should have enjoyed it more. :)

Katy Lambson said...

This is a good look for them. I like it!!!