CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

June 26, 2008

I Got Tagged By Shelley

How To Play This Game of Tag

Post these rules on your blog.

List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself.

Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.



3 Joys...

Taking pictures
Yoga and meditation
Edward Cullen/Twilight

3 Fears...

Snakes
Loosing my boys/family
Drowning


3 Goals...

De clutter my home
Go to the Temple every month
Get out of debt


3 Current Obsessions/Collections...

Scrapbooking
Scentsy
My Fly Lady Routine:
Monday- Weekly Home Blessing
Tuesday- Finances & Paperwork
Wednesday- Grocery, Errands, & Garbage
Thursday- Laundry & Clean Bathrooms
Friday- Catch-up what didn't get done the rest of the week. It doesn't all get done every week, but it's a guideline that I try to stick by.


3 Random Surprising Facts About Me...

I don't like chocolate
I love organizational items, but am not good at getting anything organized
I want to be a photographer


Tag! You're It!

Jill
Morgan
Melissa
Emily
Kris Anne

No comments: