CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

June 27, 2008

I've begun another 365 day journey around the sun...

I'm now another year older and hopefully wiser. I got the chance to celebrate another birthday this year with my fabulous husband, my boys and friends. It was great.

Kelly surprised me the morning of my birthday by bringing me breakfast in bed. It was really quite the surprise, because I thought he'd already left for work. Instead, he took Thursday and Friday off, just to spend time with me. Talk about a fantastic birthday present!
We hung out during the day and he took me into town to pick out what he wanted to get me for my birthday. Kelly bought me a Zune for my birthday, and what I got to choose was the color. I of course chose Red. I was so excited, I started to get a little teary eyed.
After that we came home and loaded some music onto the Zune and hung out for a while, until it was time to leave for dinner. We made plans with some of our friends to go and have dinner (with out kids) at Tucano's in Orem.
We were on our way there and Kim called and said that there was a party of 124 people that were already there and we couldn't get in until around 9. I was bummed, but it didn't ruin my day. Instead we went down to the Brick Oven in Provo and ate there. They have the best salad bar, and their pasta is pretty good too. So it worked out just as good.


We had a great night and I owe it all to my darling husband. I can't thank him enough for making my birthday one of the best ones I've ever had. Thank you again, I love you!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Hey Christy! It's Amy from TMs. Happy Birthday!!!! I'm glad it was a good one.

Jason and Tawni said...

Happy Belated Birthday girl ... I always love reading what Kelly does for you on your birthday, something good always takes place. He is an amazing husband and I am so happy that you had a great day dedicated to you! I miss you!

Alison Ward said...

Happy Birthday! That sounded like a great day, you deserve it! Love the pics of the cake, ymmmmmm. Let's get our priorities straight here!