CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

June 8, 2008

Rugrats with new Hair Cuts

I decided to get the boys hair cut last Wednesday. I took them to my neighbor Tiffany Brown, and she did a fantastic job! (I would totally recommend her.) The boys were getting their birthday pictures taken on Thursday and their hair was out of control.

We got to her salon and Carter did not want to sit in the chair. Once I put him in it, he immediately started to cry. So Landon being brave took the first turn and was so good. He was a great big brother and set such a good example for Carter. After Landon was done, Carter sat in the chair without crying, and was good the rest of the time.

We got home and I gave them a cookie and some juice for being so good. This was the end product, cute hair, and messy faces and shirts.

No comments: