CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

October 4, 2008

Husband Hunk-O-Rama of the Century Tag!

My cute friend, Jodi tagged me with my very FIRST husband tag! This should be fun!!!




1. Where did you meet your husband? We met at work. We were both working for Zions Bank on Foothill in Salt Lake.


2. How long did you date before you married? 5 months steadily, but we'd know each other and hung out for over a year before we started dating.


3. How long have you been married? 5 years, the time has gone by so fast, and I've loved every minute of it.


4. What does he do that surprises you? Every now and then I get a surprise knock at the door with fresh flowers being delivered to me. Mostly just because, and that makes my day. I love that he takes time to do little things like that for me every now and then.


5. What is his favorite feature? I love Kelly's eyes!


6. What is his favorite quality? He is genuine, and loving. He's always there for me and listens to what I have to say.


7. Does he have a nickname for you? Yes, there are lots. However, the most popular nickname is Humuhnuh. I know it's completely random. It all started when we were first married. He was walking down the hall in our apartment and was saying it over and over again, and then decided it was going to be my name. The funniest part about it is that his whole family now calls me Humuhnuh.


8. What is his favorite food? Mexican. Anything Mexican. The boy would live off of tacos if I would let him. Whenever I ask him what he'd like for dinner, he says tacos. So now I ask what do you want for dinner other than tacos.


9. What is his favorite sport? Football... College Football. Go UTES!!


10. When & where was your first kiss? Kelly first kissed after we'd been dating for a short time. It was after a date on my doorstep. I was shocked, I totally didn't see it coming. I thought he would have been too shy... boy was I wrong!


11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We love to go for drives. We don't do it a whole lot these days, but it's one of our favorite things to do. Especially during the Christmas season, we'll drive around looking for the best and worst lit houses. It's so much fun!


12. Do you have any children? Yes, our two little boys, Landon & Carter!


13. Does he have any hidden talents? Kelly can play the trumpet and piano really well. I only wish he'd do it more.


14. How old is he? 30


15. Who said I love you first? Him, again another shock! We were on my couch talking when he told me. I was so shocked at first, I didn't say anything. He was ready to crawl out of his skin. It was really funny, but he was so sweet. I did say I loved him too, after I recovered.


16. What is his favorite music? Does sports talk radio count? If not... then I would have to say jazz. It's the trumpet player in him.


17. What do you admire most about him? His love for our family, knowledge of the gospel, and willingness to serve others.


18. What is his favorite color? I really don't know that he has a favorite, he likes red of course, and green, and I'm sure blue.


19. Will he read this? If I don't tell him to look at the blog... probably not.


20. Who do you tag? Shelley, Jill, Tawni, Tiffany, Miranda, Emily, Kris Anne, and Morgan

4 comments:

Tom and Misti Sherwood said...

I just think you guys are such a cute couple... he sounds like a great husband and father. I loved when Kelly played the piano in primary.

Misty Anderson said...

That is so cute! you have such a cute family!

Jodi said...

Yay! I love that you did the tag!! Kelly is such a great guy and you two are perfect for each other.. I miss you guys! Did you get my email about lunch?? I am so sorry!!! I am a freakin' spacer these days, Chris... Email me back and let's plan a good time. I am pretty open. Love ya. Miss you too.. :)

Marty and Emily said...

Insightful! By the way, yes, Kelly has very nice eyes - I can say that because we're family. :) I kept waiting for dried apricots story though....