CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

October 4, 2008

Fall TV

I've been waiting for Premier Week for what seems like forever. I couldn't wait for all the fall shows to start again, and now that I've seen them, I have to say I am so happy! Kelly says that I have way too many shows, (he hates a lot of them that I love) but I really do not care. I have to have something to entertain me during the winter. Right?

Here are all the shows that I love, and what I think so far:


Dancing With The Stars
Love it! So far my favorite couples are Lacey & Lance, Brooke & Derek, and Julianne and Cody. I think Lacey and Lance are fantastic for doing something outside of the box. Cody is darling, and I have been pleasantly surprised with him. Brooke is beautiful of course, and I agree with Bruno, I think that she was born to dance, she just needs a little more training, and technique.

House
At first, I was a little sad that Wilson wasn't playing such a huge roll this season, but I am enjoying the private investigator. It adds something new, and after last season loosing the original interns and getting new ones, I needed a little something extra.


Greek
I know you'll think I am so lame, but this is one of my favorite shows. I love it! I need a show that's cheesy and girly and this fills me up. I love the cast and all the drama. I am so happy that Casey has a new love interest, and really hope that she crushes Frannie. I love Kappy, Rusty, and Beaver, they are hilarious. This is my show that I can't wait for each week. I watch the episodes every night. This is one of the shows that Kelly hates, yet he knows all the names of each of the people on the show, and could tell you what's going on if you were to ask him. I think that he secretly likes it, and is just embarrassed to admit it!

Top Design
This season is a lot different from the 1st season. I'm still deciding if I really love it. I'm having a hard time getting to love the designers on the show. If I had to choose the 5 I think would last the longest at this point, I would have to say Nathan, Andrea, Preston, Natalie and Eddie. Although, I haven't loved everything that they've done. I hope it starts to get a little better.

Private Practice
The premier was great. Shocking, and full of suspense and drama. I felt like it was a good mix of the medicine, the practice and their personal lives. I hope that they'll focus on the practice and medicine a little more than their personal lives this year. It seems like that's where it's headed, and I hope that I am right.



Bones
Love it! I find this show so fascinating. I think forensic anthropology is fascinating, and watching Bones and her team figure things out is great. I'm surprised that Angela and Hodgins called off their engagement, and really hope that they work it out. I love the chemistry between Booth and Bones and hope that one day something good will happen there.


Ugly Betty
Shocking! I didn't quite know what to think of the premier. I was shocked that Betty didn't choose either Henry or Gio. The fact that they were both just cut out like that didn't settle very well with me. I would have thought she would have said that she wanted to just take things slow with at least one of them. The second thing that got me was the fact that she signed a contract on an apartment without even looking at it. That just seems completely out of character for Betty. Player?!! Yeah, I'm glad that got resolved in a quick hurry. Although this wasn't the premier I had hoped for I still love the show, and this is another one that I can't wait to see each week.


Grey's Anatomy
Ahhh... Grey's. The premier was good. I think it's great that Meredith and Mc. Dreamy are moving forward together. Towards the end of last season, I was getting really tired of the back and forth, so I hope that this season it continues to head forward. I loved that Chang and the army doc had such strong chemistry. I was excited for her and then when he left, sad. I hope that at some point in the season he will come back. It was nice to see her intrigued for a little bit by something other than medicine and surgery. This season should be interesting, and I can't wait to see more of my prime time soap opera.

The Office
Uncomfortable as always! Yet so hilarious at the same time. Kelly and I watch this show every week and laugh our butts off. I can't believe how Michael can make my skin crawl. I'm sad that Pam is away, yet so happy that Jim finally proposed! I hope that everything stays positive with them. I would be really irritated if they didn't.


30 Rock
Still waiting for October 30th for the season premier. . .


Supernanny
Season premier is this week! Can't wait for some more parenting advice! Heaven knows I'm going to need it.

5 comments:

Tom and Misti Sherwood said...

I don't have time to watch much TV anymore. But I do like shows like Bones and I love Supernanny. Lots of great parenting tips.... I haven't seen you at yoga lately!!

Lacey said...

WOW! how do you do it?? I picked two shows to watch this year and let the rest go!

Christy said...

It's only because we have the coveted DVR. I would die with out it. I know I'm a little overboard!

Iknowaboutpopular said...

You really should be watching Pushing Daisies... it's like the best show on television.

Marty and Emily said...

Yay Office! I don't know if I could forgive you if you ever turned your back on it...even if it did disappoint just a tiny bit in season 4. Marty is still wonderful Marty, so that means I am watching it alone these days.:( I miss you guys!