CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

November 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Scotty

Yesterday was our nephew Scotty's 5th birthday. I can't believe that he is already 5 years old. For his birthday he wanted a witch cake and his mother Kris Anne did a wonderful job creating the perfect witch birthday cake.

He got lots of presents too. We gave him a poster size coloring book with markers and crayons included of Disney's Cars. Scotty and his cousins opened it and started coloring shortly after opening it. I'm really happy that he loved it.




He had lots of family there to celebrate with him, but the person he wanted to come the most was his bishop. He got his wish. The bishop and his family showed up just in time for cake and ice cream. I thought it was so sweet that they made his wish come true. I got all emotional and teary eyed when they got there. I just love Scotty's precious little spirit. He's such a great example and loves everyone. I learn from him something new about the gospel every time I am around him.

No comments: