CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

November 4, 2008

Where was Carter?

This morning, I was surprised when I looked at the clock to see that it was 9:00 and I hadn't heard a sound from the boys bedroom. So I decided that I would peek into their room just to make sure that they weren't playing and that I wasn't hearing them. Landon and Carter were both asleep when I first opened the door. This is what I found. I couldn't believe it. Kelly and I had both gone into their room at different times late last night to check on them and Carter was in his bed. The most random part is that this happens all the time. I'm not sure if he sleep walks or what, but he's doing something that's for sure. By the time I had gotten back to their room after grabbing the camera Landon had gotten out of bed and was standing at the foot of his bed looking at Carter. This was his face. He too couldn't figure out why Carter was partially under his bed. He thought he was hurt. Landon kept asking, "Carter OK Mommy?" I woke Carter up and he was completely disoriented. He sat on my lap breathing really strangely for a minute or two and then heard Izzy and jumped and ran to find her. Crazy little boy!!

1 comment:

Erinn said...

wow.. I guess as long as he stays in his bedroom right?