CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

November 5, 2008

Snow & Cookies

We woke up this morning to about 3 or 4 inches of snow on the ground. I wasn't super excited, as I am not a fan of snow at all. I hate it! I would move just to not deal with it. So to pull me out of my foul mood, I thought to myself, "What's something great on a snowy day?" None other than home made, fresh out of the oven, Chocolate Chip Cookies! That's what I decided we needed to have. So Shauna called me from the store and I had her buy and bring us some chocolate chips, thanks Shauna, and I started making cookies. During the process Alivia and Ethan came over to play, and after I pulled the first batch out of the oven all the kids sat on the bench at my kitchen table with a cup of juice and a cookie. It was perfect! So if there are any of you who live close and want a chocolate chip cookie, come on over. I have plenty. And thankfully for my mood, the snow has mostly melted away now. Hallelujah!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

I wish we lived closer!! We really need to get together now that our kids are healthy again. I miss you! :)

Shelley said...

You don't know how much this meant to me to have a little quite time.