CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

January 14, 2009

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button


Kelly and I were lucky last night to have a date night. Kelly's dad for Christmas gave us 3 months of babysitting for us to go out once a month. It was so nice! We decided to go to a movie and dinner. We wanted to go to Cafe Rio but didn't have enough time, so instead we pulled through Subway and got some sandwiches. One of Kelly's friends from work had recommended that we see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, and said that it was one of the best movies he's seen in a long time. So we figured it would be worth seeing... and it was. I loved the story. We laughed, and I cried, and both of us thought it was great. I would say that in many ways it was Forest Gumpish. So if you liked that movie, you'll definitely like this one. If you haven't seen it yet, go see it. It's worth it. Thanks again Neil for a night out. We love you and appreciate this gift more than you'll ever know.

1 comment:

Erwin and Michelle said...

I'm looking forward to seeing this movie. Thanks for the review. I wasn't sure until I saw that you liked it that I would try and watch it in the theater. Thank goodness for friends. ;)