CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February 5, 2009

The Carousel

Last Friday my sister in law Kris Anne and I took the kiddos to the South Town mall to have lunch and ride the Carousel. It was so much fun! The kids were so anxious to ride, we barely were able to get some food in their little bellies. They kept running up to the fence and watching it between bites.
Once it was our turn, they gave the ride operator their tokens and bolted for the animals. Landon, Carter, and Georgia all chose horses to ride on. Joseph (or should I say Kris Anne) chose a Gazelle, and Scotty rode on the Dragon.
It was such a simple outing, but all the kids loved it, and it got us out of the house for a few hours. If you're considering doing this, I would highly recommend it.

3 comments:

Marty and Emily said...

Hmmm, something is missing from these pictures...I think it's a two-year-old little girl...and a very jealous sister-in-law!

Marty and Emily said...

Hmmm, something is missing from these pictures...I think it's a two-year-old little girl...and a very jealous sister-in-law!

Christy said...

I totally agree. When are you moving back? I don't think it's going to be soon enough. We miss you guys!!