CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February 9, 2009

Crude... Yet Funny

A little while ago Kelly was getting Landon ready for bed and was in the middle of changing his bum. When all of a sudden there was an explosion. Yep... Landon farted right as Kelly lifted his legs up to wipe his little bum. Kelly shockingly exclaimed, "Hey, you farted in my face!" I thought it was hilarious and laughed.

Well last night we were doing the same routine and Kelly once again had Landon. He was changing his diaper and Landon started grunting, the rest went as follows:

Kelly - "Hey... What are you doing?"
Landon - "I fartn your face!"

Crude I know... but it was hilarious! He never did actually fart, but the fact that he was trying and he remembered doing it from the past made it even more funny to me. Kelly was a little shocked, but was trying to hold back his laughter as well.


3 comments:

Shelley said...

I am still laughing!!!

Amy said...

With 2 boys you're going to have to get used to body functions being funny. I've seen my nephews laugh so hard they are crying over a fart or a burp- it's weird. I don't get it.

Lacey said...

LOL! TOO FUNNY!