CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February 9, 2009

Don't Miss Out On Scentsy

February is the time to purchase Scentsy!


The new Spring catalog will be available to order from in March,
and that means some items are being discontinued this month.

Don't miss out ordering your favorites!!
As an added bonus, everything in the Fall/Winter catalog is 10%off (except for: Perfect Scentsy, Scentsy Sampler, and Double the Scentsy).

Prices with the 10% Discount
Warmers $27.00
Car Candle $2.70
Room Spray $7.20
Scentsy Bar $4.50
Scentsy Brick $18.00

DISCONTINUED WARMERS
Americana
Bear Country
Craftsman
Evergreen
Fleur-de-lis
Hooked
Lakeside
Lighthouse
Orchard
Paisley
Pink
Ice Blue
Navy
Sonata
Plum
Red
Green
Terra Cotta

DISCONTINUED SCENTS
Amaretto
Bayberry
Cherry Clove Chutney
Christmas Tree
Clementine Tea
Clove and Pepper
Coffee Tree
Cozy Fireside
Creamy Nutmeg
Fried Ice Cream
Grove and Clove
Mulberry Apple Marsala
Orchid Saki
Peach Cobbler Cinnamon
Pear Crumble
Redwood Cedar
Snowberry
True Vanilla
White Pepper Clove
Winter Wonderland


If you'd like to order you can do so directly from
www.Scentsy.com/ChristyJohnson
or you can email or call me.

February is also a great time to host a party.
If you're interested, please give me a call or email me.

5 comments:

Veena said...

Hey I was wondering if you have some of the discontinued warmers and bars on hand at your house to buy right away.

Christy said...

The only two scents I have on hand that are being discontinued are Bayberry and Amaretto. I have lots of other ones though if you want any others.

The Bennett Family said...

christy- hey i dont know if you remeber me or not, but i ran across your blog from patti's. hope you don't mind. i am actually glad i did, because i am wanting to become a consultant for scentsy and were wondering how you like it... if i decide to sign up, can i do it under you? there are a couple of people that sell it down here, but i dont know any of them. any info would be really helpful. thanks. michelle bennett (or you may remember me as michelle rose)

Christy said...

You absolutely can sign up under me. Email me or give me a call and I'll tell you more about it.
801-815-9346
ckohler19@hotmail.com

Jodi said...

Hey Chris! How are you, my dearest friend? What is going on with you? It has been waaaaay too long. Too long indeed. Um, I think I might be ready to finally make a purchase. I really must have a Scentsy. I think I am the only person I know without one. So, my question is, how big is a brick? I am obsessed with the Snowberry flavor. It is my favorite! I want to get it before it is gone! So, how do we go about this? Let me know! Love ya!