CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February 19, 2009

Potty Training

We started potty training the boys on Valentines Day. Going into it I thought that Carter would take to it the best and that Landon would struggle. Boy was I ever wrong. Landon has done so much better than Carter. He's hasn't had more than 4 pee-pee accidents the whole time we've been working with him. Going poop is another story, but we're working on it. And I know that's the hardest part. Carter on the other hand for the first couple of days couldn't have cared less. He would just pee in his pants. It didn't even phase him. But in the last couple of days he's started getting better. We still have the same problem with him as we do with Landon in regards to pooping, but we'll get through it. Yesterday I went outside to check the mail and as I turned around to come back inside this is what I found. Snow hats on sideways, and Carter in his snow boots, which he loves, and Landon with Daddy's ski goggles around his neck. I thought it was too cute not to take a picture of and share. We decided not to use pull-ups, because they're no different than a diaper to the boys. So they're in big boy underwear and I think it's very cute.

5 comments:

Marty and Emily said...

You're a brave woman, Hum! I keep thinking about potty-training Brynn and then chickening out.

Cheryl and Dave said...

Oh man...I dread potty training every time! You are quite the woman...two at a time...really, I don't know how you guys do it! You are amazing.

Britney said...

HOW THE "H" DID YOU GET THEM TO EVEN TO INTERESTED. NOLAN WILL HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH GOING POTTY. NO MATTER THE BRIBE.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO TELL ME??????

Christy said...

I was just done and Carter had started to show some interest. So we decided to give it a shot. It's been rough, but worth it. If nothing else I'm cleaning up less messes than I was changing diapers, so it's been good, even though extremely frustrating. You need to give me access to your blog. And I need to come see you again. I'll give you a call.

Heidi said...

Christy,
Thank you!
This was just the push I needed to get going with Gabe. I figured if you could tackle two at a time I better get my butt in gear and tackle one.
Thanks! I can't wait to see you Friday!