CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 20, 2009

WE ARE HAVING A. . .

BOY!

Yes, it's another boy. I didn't want to believe the tech when she told us it was a boy, but looking at the screen, there was no denying it. It's definitely a boy! I'll be honest and admit that I have shed a few tears over it, because I really had my hopes up for a girl. Some time has passed, and I have accepted it, and I am excited. Kelly is really excited too, except for the fact, that he knows we'll have to try at least one more time.

As far as the details from the ultrasound go, I am measuring perfectly to my due date (October 3), and he's a healthy little boy. They weren't able to get a look at his heart, so we'll have another ultrasound at my next appointment. At that one, they're going to try and get some 3D pictures of him for us. I am excited about that. Hopefully he'll cooperate and not stay face down on his belly the whole time.

These are some pictures of our little one!

3 comments:

Barnes Squad said...

I cried too, when I found out about my 3rd boy. Not that I wasn't happy, just that if I had a girl I could really be done having kids. Boys really are the best though. I wouldn't change him for anything in the world

Cheryl and Dave said...

Congratulations!! You must admit that you guys make the cutest boys EVER!!

miller family said...

We are so happy for you guys. Congratulations!!