CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 3, 2009

A New Laptop




We finally decided to break down and purchase a laptop. With both Kelly and I using the computer so much, and wanting to play games with each other, we decided that investing in another computer would be a good idea. Not to mention the fact that while traveling, it's always something great to take along.

So after we got our tax return we set out looking for a great deal. We ended up deciding on purchasing a HP and so far we're loving it. My favorite part of the laptop itself is the Light Scribe DVD/CD burner. I haven't used it yet, but as soon as we get all our pictures on the laptop, I'll be burning copies, and using the light scribe to document what they are, so that I'll always have a copy. It may be crazy, but that's what I've been most excited about so far.

Can I just tell you how much I love sitting in my favorite chair and blogging, checking email, doing my YW stuff, etc., etc. It's GREAT!!

We also decided that this would be our anniversary present to each other this year, which is in just a couple of weeks, Happy Anniversary to us! I honestly couldn't have asked for a better gift. Thanks honey!

No comments: