CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

June 28, 2009

The Farm

I took the boys to the farm at Thanksgiving Point this week with Kim, Shelley, and all the kids. We had never been to the farm before, so the boys were really excited. They got to see lots of animals including baby chicks, pigs, a very noisy goat, geese, ducks, turkeys, goats and so much more.


Their most favorite part of the park had to be the pony ride. Landon and Carter were so excited when they saw the pony's and immediately ran over to them. Landon was so brave and rode all by himself. I thought that Carter was going to do the same, but once I got him on and started to walk out of the arena he got scared and started to cry, so I walked along side him.

They loved riding, and spending time at the farm. I look forward to taking them back again and next time taking them on the horse and carriage ride... if they'll go for that.

1 comment:

Jason and Tawni said...

Christy!!!!!!!!!

I am just taking time to get caught up on your blog and I can't believe how much has been going on.

First of all, holy crap, you have 3 year olds! That is insane but their pictures turned out darling and their party looked like a bunch of fun!

Secondly, your trip to Nauvoo was fascinating. I read every word that you wrote and then I am going to show my mom your post because she is a church history nut and she would love to see and read about it. I am proud of you and Kelly for taking the trip and handling so many kids and so many pottybreaks. You guys are rockstars!

Thirdly, your belly is darling and I am so happy that you finally posted pictures of it.

And last but not least ... I miss you!!!!!