CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

September 18, 2009

1st Day of Preschool

I can't believe I have 3 year old's,
who are now in Preschool!

Landon and Carter had their 1st day of Preschool on September 8th. They are attending a school called Creative Kids Preschool, and it's just up the street from our house. I love how close it is. Ms. Nicole is their teacher, and she's great.

Ethan is in their class with them, so Shelley and I are carpooling. She takes them in the morning, and I pick them up. They go every Tuesday and Thursday for 2 hours and 15 minutes. It's FABULOUS!!

Here are some pictures of their 1st day:

Landon
Carter

Landon, Ethan, & Carter
This is where they go to school.
Making their way down to the classroom.
This is where they hang their backpacks every day.
They each have their own hook.

This is Landon's seat he'll sit in every day.
Ms. Nicole had a coloring book and crayons waiting for them
to color in while all the kids are still getting to school.
Landon was the most excited out of the three boys. He couldn't wait to get to school!

This is Carter's seat.
Carter had some anxiety, and wasn't quite sure what to think.
He was a very brave boy though! I was so proud of him.

Carter cried a little when I left, and Landon just yelled out at me, "See ya later Mom!" As soon as I got back to the van, I had tears streaming down my face. I knew I would be emotional, but I was more emotional than I thought I'd be. It's so fun, and yet so hard to watch my babies grow up. I'm so proud of them, and don't know what I would do without them in my life. I love seeing how much they learn and grow every day. They are are constantly surprising me with things that they know.

When we picked them up from school, Carter and Landon came running out and they both told me that they were "Big Boys!" Carter said that he cried a little at the end because he wanted me. Landon was really excited to show me the picture he colored of himself, and tell me all about what they did.

They used scissors for the 1st time ever, and thought that was AWESOME! They taught me all the safety rules, and demonstrated with their fingers how to use them. It was really cute!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Your boys are so cute! I'm glad they taught you how to use scissors properly ;)