CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

September 18, 2009

Baby Bump Update

I can't believe that the last time I posted pictures of my "Baby Bump" was at 26 weeks. What a slacker am I? I guess that I have had a pretty busy summer.

Well, here is the most recent picture I've taken. I am 36 weeks in this picture.

At this point in my pregnancy with the boys, they were already here. They came via C-Section at 35 weeks and 5 days.

As for pregnancy details. I am only dilated to 1/2 a centimeter and am about 20% effaced. We have a C-Section scheduled for this next Wednesday September 23rd. If I end up going into labor on my own then I'll try a VBAC, otherwise I'm going with the C-Section.

If I wanted to avoid having another C-Section, I would have to go into labor on my own. I'm ready to get this little bubba out of me, so I'm willing to pass and not wait until I am more than a week past my delivery date. Even then, the chances of me still having to have another C-Section are at least 50/50.

We don't have a name picked out yet. It's a huge debate in our home right now. Kelly is a fan of common and biblical names, and I am completely against them. I love modern names, and some old fashioned names. As for now, he's just Baby Boy, and we'll be lucky if he comes home from the hospital with a name. Neither one of us are willing to give in at this point. So if you have any good suggestions please post them. We need all the help we can get.

No comments: