CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 6, 2011

Mother's Day Program

Today was Landon and Carter's Mother's Day program at pre-school. They were very cute and sang a couple songs to me, which of course made me cry, and then gave me a potted flower that they grew for me, and a note.



Their teacher Mrs. Smart asked each of them eight questions and then wrote down their answers to give to me. It's too funny and cute not to share.

I Know My Mother Well
By: Landon

*My mom looks prettiest when: she wears a new dress
*My mom's favorite food is: lettuce
*She is happy when: we play hide-and-seek
*My mom is: 21 years old
*If my mom could go anywhere she would go: to zumba
*Her best friend is: Alice
*Her job is: to help dance at zumba
*I love my mother because: she gives me hugs

First of all I have no idea who Alice is. I don't know anyone named Alice, so I'm not sure where he got that. I LOVE that he thinks I am 21 years old. I hope he thinks that forever! I think I should purchase a new dress to wear every week, seems as how that's when I look the prettiest. He's so sweet and knows me better than I thought. I do like lettuce but I don't know if I would say that's my favorite thing to eat. Playing hide-and-seek with him is always fun and makes me happy. I do like to go to Zumba, and go every chance I get. And I absolutely love to give him hugs and kisses. I adore him for loving me because I give him hugs! I ♥LOVE♥ him so much it hurts!

I Know My Mother Well
By: Carter

*My mom looks prettiest when: she has her dance clothes on
*My mom's favorite food is: chicken and rice
*She is happy when: I clean my toys
*My mom is: 21 years old
*If my mom could go anywhere she would go: to the grocery store
*Her best friend is: Amy
*Her job is: to not be mean
*I love my mother because: she is nice to me

Ok... where do I even begin here. I couldn't help but laugh at his responses. I am so happy that he thinks I'm beautiful when I'm wearing dance clothes, but I'm wondering if he really understood that question. Chicken and rice... not so much. I LOVE it when he cleans up his toys. He nailed that one on the head. Once again, I hope that I am always 21 in their eyes. The grocery store wouldn't be my first choice of places to go, but I'll take it. Amy is definitely one of my very best friends. I think it's hysterical that he thinks my job is to not be mean. ♥Love♥ him with all my heart!

Mason went to the program with me and was a champ. He loved sitting on the little chairs and listening to his brothers sing.



No comments: