CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

November 20, 2014

Time Flies!

My sister Morgan started a blog recently.  It helped me to remember this blog that I started and used once a long, long time ago.  It'd been so long, that I couldn't even remember how to log in anymore.  Yikes!
I can't say that I'll start blogging more, or at all now that I've remembered and figured out how to get in.  So much has happened since 2011.  Yes 2011!  When I last blogged.  Insane!  Perhaps I'll start a new blog...
Anyway, if any of you read this, know that we are all alive with another addition.  Little Miss Reese.  A Diva in every way shape and form.  She's a blessing and will definitely cause me to go more gray earlier than I had hoped.  She's wonderful and I wouldn't trade her for the world.  Most days anyway.

No comments: