CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

September 7, 2008

The Great Escape

The beginning of September has been so nice. The weather's been cooler, the days have been beautiful, and I've loved light breezes. So with all the greatness, I started opening my windows to keep the house cool, and let refreshing outside in. Little did I know, but the boys thought having the windows open was even better than I did. I started cleaning up dinner and the boys were running around in the house playing. After a little while, I noticed it had gotten really quiet. So I immediately go to see what mischief they had gotten into. They weren't in their room, or the family room, which left the only room in the house that I hate them playing in. The computer room/front room. Well, they weren't in there either. They weren't in the house at all. The two little rascals pushed out the screen from one of the windows in the front room and crawled out. Kelly and I headed out to find them. We found the cat stuck on the post of the porch, and our two little boys playing in the sandbox, still with their bibs on from dinner. They are getting so smart and I am definitely going to have to stay on my toes with them. I can't believe some of the things they are starting to do. It's so much fun to watch them grow, and learn. Even when it's mischievous things like this. At least it makes me smile and laugh. Sometimes, I can't wait to see what they'll do next... or can I?!?!?!?

1 comment:

Tom and Misti Sherwood said...

That is hilarious! Kids are so creative. I can't believe they are 2!! I need to start going to yoga again. I haven't been once this summer. Have you and Shelly been??