CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

September 7, 2008

I Love This Little Girl



Alivia- "Sissy, I came over because I want to clean."
Me- "You want to clean?"
Alivia- "Ya, I'm going to clean the boys room."
Me- "The boys are downstairs playing, don't you want to play with them?"
Alivia- "No, I want to clean."
The next thing she did was went back and started picking up their toys. I laughed to myself, but didn't try and stop her. She wanted to clean. The funnest part about this is that she does it all the time. She loves to clean. Shelley's got her trained well. I can only hope that one day my boys will follow Alivia's example. Thank you Alivia! I love you so much, and you're always welcome to come and clean, or play at my house.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Don't you just love her!? Just try and get her to clean when she doesn't want to though!

Marty and Emily said...

Where can I get one of those? :)