CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

October 3, 2008

Forks Washington

I know... I know this post is way past due. To make a long story short, I came home to a sick family and it took two and a half weeks to get everyone better. So now I can finally post some pics and let you all experience Forks with me!

I had so much fun, and really did not want to come home. I know that sounds awful, but I seriously had that much fun. Not to mention the fact that it's absolutely beautiful there. If it were practical, I would pack up my family and move in a heart beat.

Here are lots of pics from my trip. The slide show is really long, sorry!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Fabulous pictures!!!! I wanna go back!

Erwin and Michelle said...

Awesome pictures... I think you got a picture of pretty much everything!! Too bad I couldn't be there. Sniff Sniff. :(

Miranda said...

Amazing sunset pictures!! Who took those?!?! haha jk

I MISS FORKS! ANd of course I miss you girls.