CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

November 12, 2008

A Day Full of Laundry and Fun

Today was one of those days that you hate, yet can't escape. I finally made myself stay home today (with the exception of running to town for my diet coke), to do the 10 loads of laundry I have been stock piling. If you think that I am over exaggerating, think again, because I am 100% serious. I had that much laundry to do today. We were literally down to our last items in our drawers and closets. I don't mind washing and drying our laundry... It's folding it and putting it away that I hate. So because of that I put it off, and put it off until I absolutely have to do it. Today was that day. I have to say that it's almost all done. I think that I have 2 1/2 or loads left and that's mostly blankets and extra sheets. So I'd consider my laundry day a success overall. I do have Shauna to thank though. She and her girls came up and played with the boys and helped me fold some and put some away too. And they came right at the perfect time. Had they not walked through my door when they did, I would have called it quits for the day, and instead I accomplished a lot more. So Thanks Ladies!!

While they were here the kids all decided to make a big "leaf pile" as we call it, out of all my couch cushions and jump from the couch into/onto them.

It's hilarious to watch them do it, and they have a lot of fun. Thanks again for all your help and for a fun afternoon.

7 comments:

Amy said...

I hate folding laundry so much that half the time it never gets put away. I just get my outfit for the day out of the laundry basket. I'm so lazy!!

Alison Ward said...

I hate the putting away too! I can even get it folded. . . and then it sits in baskets till we use it up and run out again. horrible.

Veena said...

Folding and putting away is the worst!!

Marty and Emily said...

Awe, fun! I hated laundy day, too. Now I think it's ok, though because it's my movie or office-rerun day. :) I always felt guilty to just watch movies during the day when Marty was at work, but now I just have something that I've been wanting to watch in the background while I fold clothes, and I don't dread it anymore. I wash while brynn is awake, and fold/watch whatever while she's asleep. Of course, having friends over seems even better. :)

Kristy said...

Hello my little cousin! So good to see you on here. The boys are ADORABLE! I see you're gearing up for Twilight, as am I. I'm going on Saturday afternoon.

Jason and Tawni said...

Yah, I hate folding laundry so I don't. Most of our clothes are just thrown into a drawer or hung in the closet because we both despise taking the time to fold.

Are you sooooooooooo freaking excited for Twilight?

Lacey said...

I feel the same way. Laundry is my most dreaded chore. I actually need to go and move it up! Never ending. Thanks for the smile! This is my last load for today!