CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello all! I am not dead, and I'm sure that there are some of you who are shocked that I haven't yet posted about Twilight. Don't worry I will. We are in Queen Creek, AZ this week for Thanksgiving. We left at 5 am last Saturday, and I was only home for a couple house between the midnight showing of Twilight and when we left. So when we get home I will post for sure.

Until then, I hope that you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. There is so much to be grateful for this year, and I wish you all the very best. My love goes out to each of you and I want you all to know that I am grateful to know each and every one of you. I know that we would not be where we are today without you in our lives.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Happy Thanksgiving, too!! I hope you guys have a great time in AZ. Let's get together when you get home!!

Rachel said...

It's true . . . Cheryl and I have been waiting for the Twilight post. We will keep waiting.

Amy said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Sunny & Court said...

Hey girl it's Sunny. I seriously have no idea how I found you but here I am. How did you like the nice Arizona weather? I live in Mesa and we spent Thanksgiving in Queen Creek also! Crazy small world huh?!?!