CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

November 12, 2008

Team Alice

I am on the planning committee for the TwilightMom's premier of Twilight, and it's been so much fun planning everything. I can't believe how soon the event is and I am freaking out with excitement to see Edward on the big screen. We recently had our last meeting before the event and had this picture taken of us.

If you're going to the event, prepare yourself, because it's going to be fantastic. For those of you on Team Alice with me, I think that you are all amazing, and I can't wait to go and enjoy the day with you all.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Ack!!! That picture is haunting me!!!! It's everywhere!!!!

We are going to have such a blast!!! Even if we have to wear pink ;)

Alison Ward said...

You guys all look so cute, but that poor guy in the corner trying to duck behind his wife and disappear, too funny!

Jason and Tawni said...

I am sooooooooooo freaking excited for the movie, this weekend is going to be a blast. You guys look great, have a ton of fun drooling over Edward on the big screen, I know I will!