CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 19, 2009

16 Weeks

As promised, here is the "Baby Bump" at 16 weeks.
I'm hoping it's just the dress that is making me look this big, because I don't feel like I am very big. I can still wear most of my normal clothes, though some of my pants are getting a little tight. I can feel the baby move every now and then, but only if I am paying attention. Otherwise the movement isn't strong enough for me to notice.
I have an appointment with Dr. Jones this Friday, so after that I'll post the stats. I've not gained any weight according to my scale, but I haven't lost anymore either. I keep telling myself that I'm going to do whatever I can to keep it that way. Though I do realize it's just wishful thinking. At some point I'll have to face the fact that the scale will go back up. So sad!
We have an appointment scheduled for an ultrasound on the 13th of May , and like I said in a previous post, I'm really excited, but don't know if I can wait that long. I really want to know what the baby is! We are hoping it's a girl, but if it's another boy, I'm set. We definitely have enough boy stuff! However if it's a girl, Kelly's going to have to set limits. I'm sure I'll go a little crazy. Girl clothes are just too dang cute.
Well that's it for now. I'll post the details from my doctor appointment later this week.

5 comments:

Amy said...

You look so cute!

I'm terrible when it comes to shopping for little girls. I have no will power. My nieces all have very adorable outfits that just had to come home with me ;) If I ever have any children I better have all boys or I will be broke.

Kari said...

You look great Christy! Have you lost a lot of weight? I always looked the best when I was pregnant because the babies always ate away my fat. :) I was wondering if you noticed my chopped hair when you drove by! I looooove it!! I wasn't so sure at first, but it is so much easier!

Jill said...

You are so cute pregnant. Don't worry about setting limits with buying girls stuff because even if you set them, they're impossible to keep!! Plus, if you are having a girl, we will take a trip to Park City with my dad & he'll take care of the first few months of clothes!!!

Marty and Emily said...

You are so CUTE!!

Britney said...

YOU LOOK SUPER CUTE IN THIS PICTURE. LOVE YOUR HAIR LONG.