CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 18, 2009

Classic Skating

Today was Alivia's 6th birthday and she had her party at Classic Skating in Orem. It was lots of fun. The boys were able to take their scooters and ride them. They loved it! Kelly even put on a pair of skates and hit the floor with them. Had I not been pregnant, I would have too, but the thought of falling was a little too much for me. So I decided to be the photographer instead.

It wasn't very busy, which was a blessing because Landon and Carter didn't understand that you always have to be going the same direction as everyone else. They were constantly cutting people off and riding their scooters in the wrong direction. Luckily they didn't cause any accidents. That is except for the one with Kelly. He fell and knocked his head on the floor as he was trying to avoid falling on Landon. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of it, but he did have a pretty big goose egg over his left eye. It was a super fun party, and I know that the boys will be asking to go there again sometime soon. Hopefully Kelly and I will be up to it.

2 comments:

Amy said...

How fun! I haven't been roller skating in forever! When you're done being pregnant we'll have to go.

Jill said...

Call us if you go again!! We would love to come!