CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 26, 2009

So Witty

We've had my Dad's truck this past week, to use for various things, so the boys and I have been driving it around a lot.

On Saturday we were in town and Kelly was driving. Carter started kicking the back of his seat.

Kelly: Carter please don't kick the seat.

Carter: Unh-Hunh

Kelly: Carter, stop kicking the back of my seat!

Carter: No.

Kelly: Carter, Stop. Kicking. The. Seat!

Carter: It's not your seat. It's Grandpas.

I laughed so hard!

3 comments:

Josh, Abbie, Tienna and Kiara said...

Kids say the cutest things!! I love the innocence!!

Britney said...

THAT IS SO FUNNY! KIDS ARE SO ENTERTAINING. AND NAUGHTY!! :) SERIOUSLY LOVE IT.

Jason and Tawni said...

LOL ... That is why it's so important to write these funny things down, you need proof of the stuff that comes out of their mouths! That is seriously hilarious!
I just scrolled down and updated myself on what's been going on in your life and I have to say that I loved the pictures of Classic Skating. Did you know that's where I worked before I came to Zions Bank? Such good times.
Can't wait until the 13th to see if you're having a boy or girl, I am dying to know!
Love you!