CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 3, 2009

Carter

So today the boys took a shower, and when I got them out, I first dressed Landon, and let Carter play in his towel.

As I was just finishing getting Landon dressed, Carter stands up from his crouched position from playing with a helicopter on the floor and worriedly said, "Mommy. . . there's something in my bum!"

I laughingly replied, "It's ok, it's just a wedgie."

Carter: "A wedgie?"

Me: "Ya, the towel is just stuck in your bum. It's ok, just pull it out."

Carter: "Ha! Ha! That was funny. Landon you want a wedgie?"

Oh the things they say!

2 comments:

Sunny & Court said...

I love it. Hayden makes me laugh so hard sometimes. I have to write them down or I forget them.

Jason and Tawni said...

That is freakin hilarious, I am glad that you are writing these things down. One day they will be talking back to you in their teen years and you will wish these sweet innocent words would come out of their mouths! PS Do you know what you are having yet? I know that you aren't 20 weeks yet but I am dying to know ....