CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February 3, 2010

4 Months

I got thinking today about what each of my children looked like at 4 months. Mason has the chubbiest cheeks, and everyone comments about them. I couldn't remember what Landon & Carter's cheeks were like at 4 months, and so I decided that I should look at some pictures.

In my mind I thought that Landon was chubby like Mason is now, but see for yourself...


Landon, Carter, Mason

Carter and Mason have the chubbiest cheeks at 4 months. I was totally wrong. Thank goodness, I have pictures!

4 comments:

Shelley said...

I swear Mason is a Landon clone!

Britney said...

That is the cutest chubby smile I have ever seen. Oh my goodness! You seriously just want to squeeze them.

Barnes Squad said...

I often wish I would have taken better notes of what my kids did at different ages. Pictures are a life saver. They are all so cute and look so much alike

julie and john said...

Haha..I love Carters little cheeks! Mason is a good mix!! Eleanor really wants to get together with your boys. Any plans this week???