CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February 4, 2010

A Trip To See Grammy & Grandpa

We went to Heber today to see Grammy and Grandpa. Kelly is on a business trip in Philly for a few days, and I figured that it would be a good time to go and have a sleep over. When we got into town, Grammy was still at work so we stopped by to say hello. The boys were really excited to see her. They ran into the bank and straight over to her. I love seeing how excited they get! Landon was a little shy at first, but warmed up to her quickly. Carter jumped up on her lap and sat there as we talked. No more than 10 minutes later, we realized that he had fallen asleep in her arms. It was too cute. He was OUT!


Taking that as our cue to leave, we headed up to my Mom's house to wait there until she got off work. She brought Cayson home with her, so that all the boys could play. They had a great time. Landon and Carter are always so good to play with Cayson and include him in what they're doing.


They love playing with Captain Jack and teasing him too. He's such a good dog. He never nips at them or anything. I tell you what, if I were a dog, there's no way I'd put up with the torture those boys dish out. Jack loves the attention he gets from them though, and loves that they play catch with him too.

(This picture was actually taken on a different day. It's one that I love though.)


After dinner, it was time for baths. Grammy filled the tub and we put all 4 boys in there at once. It was pure chaos! They loved it, and we all laughed as they played together. I didn't leave Mason in for long. He's still not sitting (especially in water) all that well by himself. He loved being in there with the big boys, but they were sure glad when I got him out.


We stayed overnight and went home the next morning. Just a short trip, but well worth it. If for no other reason, it was a great sanity break for me. I sometimes wish that we lived closer to my Mom because she's such a big help. I love her, and am so thankful for her.

No comments: