CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February 10, 2010

Out With The Old In With The New-er & Stuck

We have received a new addition to our home. A much much much better addition. My parents have had a couch in their basement for a while now. My Dad hates it. So when my Mom called the other day and told me she was getting a new couch, I wasn't too surprised. What did surprise me was when she told me that we could HAVE the old couch if we wanted it. I was SO happy!! So a couple days later she went and bought her new couches and my Dad brought me their old one. Spencer and my Dad delivered it to us on the 9th while Kelly was out of town, so it was a surprise to him when he got home.

(This picture is blurry, but it's the only one I've taken.)

We love the couch! It makes our house look so much better. Our old couches were horrible. Having twins was too much for them. They were pretty comfy, but the fabric on them was stained, and colored on and just gross. I even had them cleaned when I had my carpets cleaned, and it helped, but not enough. This new couch is wonderful. It's comfy and looks nice. It wipes off nicely, and it has a couple hidden features too. For one it has a hide-a-bed in it. It's not the most comfortable bed, but what hide-a-bed is comfy? And on the opposite end it has a built in recliner. It's my designated seat. I love it! I can't thank my Dad enough for hating this couch, because we absolutely ♥ it!!

Today the kids were playing on the couch and Carter threw his beloved puppy Max behind the couch. I was tired of them messing around and jumping all over the couch, and so I told him it was too bad, and that he'd have to wait until I was finished doing something for me to get it out. Well he didn't like that answer.


The next thing I knew he was crying even louder than he was after he threw Max behind the couch. I could tell he was in the room with me, but I couldn't see him. Until I looked over behind the couch. He'd crawled back behind the couch to get Max on his own, and then realized that he couldn't get back out. He was freaked out! I couldn't help but laugh, and grab the camera. He was struggling so hard to get back over the couch onto the cushions, and was just too short. It was hilarious. So after taking a few pictures, I helped him out. I don't think he'll do that again... wait who am I kidding... he's a boy... of course he will! Lets just hope that the next time he's a little taller and can get back over on his own.

No comments: